Tue, 17 Oct|
HBA - Subway Swisherr Jnr. League GIRLS TEAM ENTRY
TERM 4 Subway Swisherr Jnr. League for girls - TUESDAY afternoons.
Time & Location
17 Oct, 3:45 pm – 19 Dec, 8:00 pm
Swisherr Hobart , 103 Melville St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
LEAGUE TIMES AND DATES
- Tuesdays - Round 1 commences 17 October (Week 1 Term 4)
- Finals Round will be held 19 December (Final week of Term 4)
- Final round will be a GRAND FINAL week and every team will play in a Subway Swisherr Jnr Grand Final… 1st v 2nd, 3rd v 4th, 5th v 6th (in each Grade division).
- Show Week is a BYE round.
- Game times will be from 3:45PM and be fully concluded by 8PM
- All games will be held at Swisherr Hoops Academy at 103 Melville Street with free parking.
- Three divisions to enter. Grade Prep/1/2. Grade 3/4. Grade 5/6.
- Players can play up but not down a divsion.
- While club teams are welcome, we also encourgae club teams to look at the greta rosters run by Basketball United, Greater Western Conference and the southern Tasmanian basketball clubs.
- We welcome primary school teams, groups of friends, Swisherr Jnr. program participants and brand new to the game individual players.
- If entering a team we encourage you to recruit 6 or 7 players per team. Eight (8) players can mean some players don't a lot of court time and we are all about participation and learning. Five (5) players can mean if someone is sick or away theres not enough.
COACHES AND REFEREES
- We will supply all coaches and referees for game day - so Mum and Dad can relax, learn the game and keep score.
- If your team has a coach they are also most welcome.
- Our coaches and referees will be drawn from our Swisherr Jnr holiday and after-school program coaches - so if your child has been to those programs they will know thier coach already.
- We are designign this league so that parents who arent familiar with the game can sit back and learn.
- We will not be scheduling training sessions for inidvidual teams but will hold a "group" training session for players and parents during the TERM 3 school holidays for FREE.
PLAYING TOPS AND FREE STUFF
- With gratitude to a local business owner of Subway (Southern Tasmania) we will be providing each player and team with a FREE high quality reversible playing top in purple and white. The roster will indicate each week what colour your team will be playing in.
- Teams (eg. primary schools) are welcome to play in their own unifroms if they prefer - they will still get the free reversible top.
- As we are encouraging teams of 6 or 7 players per team - we will provide up to 7 playing tops per team. Additional playing tops can be purchased for $50 per top.
- Players will also recieve a FREE drink bottle and many other give aways throughout the season.
VALUES, CULTURE AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our stated aims for this league are: Learning and improvement. Fun, teamwork and fair play. Kindness and inclusion.
- We will ask players, teams and supporters to subscribe to a code of conduct that reflects these values.
- We work hard to keep costs down but we recogise basketball can be expensive. Please contact us if you are unable to fund the costs for your child.
- Team entry will be $720 (including up to 7 free playing tops, 7 drink bottles, other give aways, no additional game costs)
- Individual player ("free agent") entry - SEE OTHER REGISTRATION FORM - will be $120pp.
GIRLS TEAM ENTRY - P/1/2
Register your P/1/2 girls team here! Grade P/1/2$720.00
GIRLS TEAM ENTRY - Grade 3/4
Register your grade 3/4 girls team here! Grade 3/4$720.00Sold Out
GIRLS TEAM ENTRY - Grade 5/6
Register your grade 5/6 girls team here! Grade 5/6$720.00Sold Out