Tue, 23 May|
Swisherr Speed Systems for Success - 5 WEEKS/10 SESSIONS
Former Olympian, Coach Robert Ballard will focus on Speed, Power, Agility & Jumping Power for 10 x 1 hr sessions over 5 weeks. Featuring work with the Vertimax V8 training platform. Participants can book own training sessions on the Vertimax after week 2 of this program.
Time & Location
23 May, 5:15 pm – 29 June, 7:30 pm
Hobart, 103 Melville St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
Your coach will be... ROBERT BALLARD OLY.
· Masters in Sports Science (2021), ASCA L3 Elite Coach
· Athletics Australia Track & Field Coach
· 1988 Olympic 4x400m Relay Finalist
· 1990 Commonwealth Games 4 x 400m
· 400m PB 46.19 (1988)
· 3 time Stawell Gift Finalist (1987, 1997, 1998)
· World Masters Games Champion 2009 – 100m & 400m (45—49yrs)
· Olympic Sprints Coach Beijing 2008 (Team Indonesia)
· Olympic Physical Conditioning Coach RIO 2016 (Team Tennis INDIA)
· International WTA & ATP Tour Physical Conditioning Coach (2011-2020)
Group based program
Focused on a Speed, Power, Agility & Jumping training block of 2 x 1 hr sessions per week over 5 weeks (10 sessions in total). This is a specific and specialised program, not a generalised sports group fitness class. It is designed for you to be coached and advance your skills and knowledge in improving your Acceleration (First step take off), Speed, Agility (Change of Direction), and power (Vertical & Horizontal).
Check out the Vertimax in action.
Group Profile Structure.
1. Groups will be limited to 6 athletes
2. Two times to choose from.
3. Attend Tues and Thursday sesisons, ten sessions over 5 weeks.
2. Minimum age 13 yrs.
Proposed Session Days and Times.
Tuesdays – 5:15pm – 6:15pm & 6:30pm - 7:30pm - May 23rd until June 27th
Thursdays – 5:15pm – 6:15pm & 6:30pm - 7:30pm - May 25th until June 29th
$450 per person – book and pay online. This is one payment investment for the 5 week period irrespective if you miss sessions. Make up sessions will only be done if coach is unavailable due to Health or other reasons.
We may consider splitting the course if you can only attend either Tuesday or Thursday sessions - if we can find a "buddy" athlete to fill your spot on the other night.
Swisherr SSS - Tue+Thu 5.15pm
Ten sessions over five weeks for one hour starting 5:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Swisherr SSS - Tue+Thu 6.30pm
Ten sessions over five weeks for one hour starting 6.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.