Fri, 25 Mar|
MARCH 25 - Monarch of the Court 3X3 Tournament
Monarch of the Court is a fast paced 3X3 tournament where teams play 6 x 8min games in one hour to seek to be crowned Monarch.
Time & Location
25 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Hobart, 103 Melville St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
Swisherr Monarch of the Court 3X3 Tournaments
- Monarch of the Court is a fun, energetic, fast paced 3X3 tournament for all ages and abilities run on the last Friday of the month commencing Friday 25th March.
- Game times will be between 4.30pm and 9pm, maximum 12 teams per age group.
- Age groups will be Grade 4/5/6 (4pm), Grade 7/8 (5.15pm), Grade 9/10 (6.30pm) and Grade 11/12/Open (7.45pm).
- Requires one person to be team manager and score bench duties (can be sub).
- Swisherr provide all balls, courts and hoops, referees and match managers.Up to twelve teams play 6 x 8 minute games in an hour to determine who will be crowned Monarch of the Court that night.
- Six 3X3 courts in operation, win a game and get promoted up a court, lose a game and get demoted a court. To be crowned Monarch you must win the final game of six on Court 1.
- With prizes of $150 Swisherr court time for each age group.
- Teams need a minimum of 3 players, but preferably 4 in the squad.
- Cost is $48 per team for the full tournament.
- Registration is via the Swisherr website.
Registration for a full 3X3 team in Grade 4/5/6 Tip Off 4pm$48.00
Registration for a full 3X3 team in Grade 7/8 Tip Off 5.15pm$48.00
Registration for a full 3X3 team in Grade 9/10 Tip off 6.30pm$48.00
Registration for a full 3X3 team in Grade 11/12/Open Tip Off 7.45pm$48.00