Wed, 13 July|
13 JUL ELITE - Post Player Clinic with Harry Froling and Angiee Tompkins
A specific ELITE-Level clinic for those who play in the post and are looking to develop and advance their post play ability. Ideal for Power Forwards and Centres who currently play Championship and Shield Level Basketball.
Time & Location
13 July 2022, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hobart, 103 Melville St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
Under the guidance of Hobart Chargers stars Angiee Tompkins and Harry Froling, Swisherr is excited to offer this uniquie ELITE clinic for all local Power Forwards and Centres playing in Championship competition to learn and develop their post game.
- Learn how to gain the advantage over your defender on the low post, with either your back to the basket or by squaring up and facing your opponent.
- Improve your ability to gain the advantage in the post so you can dominate.
- Find out the tips and tricks of utilising the high post and combining with other bigs on the floor.
- Develop your passing game from the post to effectively utilise your teammates.
- Learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to defending the post, keeping you opponent at bay, and how to play effective help defence.
Both Angiee and Harry bring a wealth of experience from all around the world at the elite level, utlising different play styles to their advantage to grow their game. This is something you do not want to miss!
- Ticket type
One ticket to the Post Player Clinic with Harry Froling and Angiee Tompkins.Price$30.00